Character for the group Happy-tails
. Shouldn't be doing this during dead week, haha ;;
Larger image of him here
I saw two great pyrenees' at this dog therapy thing for weary college students yesterday. THEY WERE SO FUCKING CUTE OASFJASDFOASG. //crying. and a blue merle!
: 2 years old (appears 23 years old as a human)Gender
: 6'2" in human form, 2'7" at the shoulder in dog formBreed
: Collie and Great Pyrenees MixJob
: LouisSexual orientation
- Loyal - He's really loyal to almost everyone who goes out of their way to help him. Despite his scary face, he's actually a big softy that will commit to anybody who sticks their neck out for him. Even doing a small favor like lending him something will get him to swear his loyalty to you. If he were a human, he'd be bled dry by loan sharks because he's so trusting.
- Protective - Touch Louis and he'll gut you, even if you are one of his own kind.
- Moody - He will sulk around from time to time whenever lonely. Abell demands a lot of attention and seems to suffer whenever his needs are not being met. Luckily, due to his ability to secure someone by his side (whether it's by crushing them underneath his body, forcing them to stay against their will, or just their own personal choice) he rarely ever gets this way.
- Pushy - Abell likes to get his way a lot, even if it means annoying the crap out of anybody unlucky to try to go against his agenda. He forces his own feelings on other people no matter what. Whether he's just taking his anger out on someone or harassing/bickering to get what he needs, he'll just do it unless forced to stop.
- Excitable - EXTREMELY amused by anything and everything he doesn't have a firm understanding of. He's not the smartest person out there, so really, anything borderline magical will capture his attention. Abell is somewhat like a cat in this sense in that he'll find the most mundane things to humans super interesting. He'll get really excited over it to the point where he'll be demanding to find out more about the 'mysterious thing.'
- Dork - Overall, he is a big fat dork that tries to act all high and mighty by pretending he has swagger, but despite his bragging, he always gets knocked down a peg or two by who? Heck, it's by none other than himself. He just acts too silly to be taken seriously half the time and it's his own fault.
- sleep-deprived from staying up and watching over whoever he's with
- tends to like to walk himself and others, holding his chain and leash in his mouth
- has a secret love for peanut butter
- chases wild animals a lot and likes to beat them up to assert his manly DOMINANCE
- he will NEVER bite. ever. he'll bark, but he won't hurt anybody unintentionally.
- likes sleeping on smaller dogs whenever he does nod off
- just resting his head on a back or lap is second to a small dog
- gnaws a lot
- may nip you if you stick your fingers in his face
- curses unknowingly when he gets really excited
- buries his face in his own fluff
- likes to shove his hands against your face if he's trying to get away
- enjoys praise, like, a lot.
- likes to preach stranger danger
- enjoys pretending to be human
- super fond and protective of Louis, females, and smaller things
- loves getting pets and kissies
- Dating [??] his owner
Art & Character (c) Caesol